> "I met this guy when he still wore coats" - Ik Osakioduwa's wife as they mark 8th marriage anniversary | Hot Naija Gist

Monday 3 October 2016

"I met this guy when he still wore coats" - Ik Osakioduwa's wife as they mark 8th marriage anniversary

Radio and television on air personality, Ikponmwosa Osakioduwa and wife Olo, are celebrating their 8-years in marriage today.



The wife took us a bit back to their early days in her anniversary message. Read below...

"I met this sensational fella when I was 19. Before the fame and "celebrity" status, before radio and TV. 6 years later, we said our "I DOs" I met this guy when he still wore coats 😂😂. It's our 8th year anniversary and he now wears suits. God has been awesome. We have our stories, our memories, our trials and our testimonies. I married a man with a vision and ambition. I married a Good man. Happy Anniversary baby boo #8 😘"
They are blessed with two kids; Osahar and Micah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.