> I’ll complete my tenure - Wike vows | Hot Naija Gist

Monday 26 October 2015

I’ll complete my tenure - Wike vows

The Embattled governor of Rivers state, Chief Nyesom Wike has vowed to complete his four year tenure as governor .He also took a shot at his predecessor Rotimi Amaechi for celebrating over his ministerial nomination,a position he,Wike has held in the past .The governor, who was speaking to a crowd that gathered for a thanksgiving service at the Obi Wali International Conference Centre in Port Harcourt on Sunday, said 
“We will win and I will complete my four years tenure as the governor of Rivers State. The thanksgiving service today is very significant because if what enemies planned had work, I wouldn’t have been governor today.
“The nullification of my election by tribunal sitting in Abuja shows that justice is ours. I am surprised that some people are celebrating over the judgement, when they described the judgement against their candidates at the National Assembly as judicial 419.

“It is now that they have confidence in judiciary. In spite of the judgement, we still have hope in the judiciary. I want to beg you, don’t be provoked; I know what happened at the weekend is provoking. But, I know what their plans are; that was why I am begging you to be calm,
“I was a minister in this country and I was given the highest responsibility. And today, some people are struggling to be a minister; and they are celebrating to be a minister as if nobody has been a minister in this state.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.