> Buhari Finally Breaks Silence: "What Is Wrong If I Visited The Hospital?" | Hot Naija Gist

Saturday 7 March 2015

Buhari Finally Breaks Silence: "What Is Wrong If I Visited The Hospital?"

There has been speculations over his health after Buhari left for London. On his arrival at the Nnamdi Azikiwe airport earlier today, the APC presidential candidate told journalists that he had only traveled to take a rest ahead of the March 28 election; 
“I just went off for a couple of weeks to rest. That’s all I did.”
When journalists sought to know if he visited any hospital while in the UK, Buhari said:
“What is wrong for me to go the hospital? Am I not here now? Aren’t you seeing me? Are you seeing a sick man? I went to Chatham House. I read an address and there was a question and answer session, that’s all.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.