> Khloe Kardashian flaunts very tiny Waist which is as a result of her waist trainer | Hot Naija Gist

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Khloe Kardashian flaunts very tiny Waist which is as a result of her waist trainer

Khloe Kardashian shared a picture of her very tiny waste which is as a result of Waist Trainer. 
The picture also showed a part of her boot collection. 

"I am obsessed with my new waist shaper from @premadonna87!!! I mean how cute is this shaper?!?! Snatching my waist and looking cute all at the same time!!! I definitely feel like a superhero in this waist shaper! Head over to @pre_shop or @premadonna87 to get you shapers ladies! #Boom #Boom #Pow#WaistGang #PreMadonna87 #Snatched,"
 she said


Ladies, let's discuss do you all think this waist trainer of a thing does have side effect? The way it makes the waist so tiny gets me scared that it might affect the width of the tummy with might have further complications. What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.