> "I am as humble as anything you can think of" - Harry Song Brags | Hot Naija Gist

Saturday 31 January 2015

"I am as humble as anything you can think of" - Harry Song Brags

Five Star music singer and writer, Harrison Tare Okiri, popularly known as Harrysong is currently enjoying the rewards of his sheer hard work and consistency in the music industry. The Delta State -born singer is basking in the euphoria of blessings that have been coming his way since he teamed up with Kcee’s Five Star record label.

Harrysong was signed to Five Star record label few years back, though his breakthrough did not happen immediately. He admitted that he has endured some difficult moments in his music career as well as personal life. He disclosed that though his career has assumed an enviable dimension in the last two years, insisting that he was working hard day and night to sustain the tempo. Since the big break came his way, some of his fans alleged that the singer does not relate well with them as he used to do. But reacting to the allegation, Mr Songz, as he’s fondly called by his fans, said nothing has changed about him since he became a superstar.

“I have been hearing people saying I am this or that now, but I want to tell you that it is not true. I have not changed my number. I still pick my calls. I am as humble as anything you can think of. I am rich but not arrogant”. Harrysong, towards the end of 2014, pampered himself with 2009 Hummer SUV, with a customised plate number, Mr Songz. He said, he bought the car because he could afford it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.