> Cobhams Asuquo says he baths & prepares his son for school | Hot Naija Gist

Friday 26 December 2014

Cobhams Asuquo says he baths & prepares his son for school

Unlike most physically chal­lenged folks who rely on help from friends and family to move around, Cobhams Asuquo is quite a breath of fresh air. Mov­ing around the house and doing stuff like bathing his son and do­ing dishes isn’t such a big deal for him. 

And you would think he would be a victim of bully, especially during his primary and second­ary school days, yet, Cobhams says he also did bully some of his mates, which he regrets though. 

Quite an interesting chat with OPEOLUWANI AKINTAYO where he talks about growing up, career, family and loads of other mind-catching issues. 
Read on;

I was amazed when I saw you walking around the house with­out help. You must be a genius! 

I don’t think there’s anything spectacular about that. The loss of sight doesn’t necessarily mean that you lose coordination or that you lose your baring. Since I can hear, I can smell and feel, all those of those factors still help me move around freely. Seeing is great actually but I’m used to my environment which helps me move around very well.

So was it in the Primary school that you discovered your music talent? 
It was before primary school actually. There wasn’t an epiphany of some sought. It just blew on me. I’ve been musical from the age of six or seven. I whistled a lot and tried to sing. I would play on anything that came my way so music just grew in me

But you didn’t study music at the university? 
No I didn’t

What did you study? 
My university story is interesting. I studied Law up until my third year, after which I opted out to pursue music.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.