> Nollywood Actor, Arinze Okonkwo Shares His Embarrassing Moments With Female Fans | Hot Naija Gist

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Nollywood Actor, Arinze Okonkwo Shares His Embarrassing Moments With Female Fans

Nollywood actor, Arinze Okonkwo has shared his embarrassing moments he had with female fans.

Arinze Okonkwo who denied the claims that he is Gay while sharing his embarrassing moment said: A friend of mine had a party which I attended. Everyone was drinking and I went to the restroom. I did not know it was the ladies I entered. I bumped into a lady who was coming out; she grabbed my crotch and quickly planted a kiss. I retreated and told her I did not know who she was. She said I did not need to know her. We are friends now but nothing intimate.

Sometimes ago, I had a flat tyre in Lagos and a lady stopped to help. I told her I was fine and while she was leaving, she tapped my buttocks. I see a lot of it, it is not new.

Arinze Okonkwo, who is from Amichi, Nnewi South Local Government Area, Anambra State started his acting career in 1995  and he has since acted in over 30 movies which includes: Deadly Affair, Dangerous Sisters, Glamour Girls 2, Revelation, Tears in my heart and All I Have 2 amongst others.

A graduate of Economics from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife with a masters degree in Business Administration(MBA) from the University of Lagos aside acting is also a businessman, with a fashion outfit for Men he runs.