> Duncan Mighty is Not the Owner of the Rolls Royce He Poses With. | Hot Naija Gist

Sunday 20 November 2011

Duncan Mighty is Not the Owner of the Rolls Royce He Poses With.

Some weeks back, the blogosphere was buzzing about how a Port Harcourt based musician, Duncan Mighty, bought himself a N47million Rolls Royce Phantom. But the story, which spread fast on several online platforms, have been confirmed to be...
totally false.
The self-styled 'Port Harcourt Boy' has even denied the report himself. According to those who know, the Rolls Royce he was spotted with which has a personalized number plate was actually rented to shoot his new music video.

Debunking the story in a recent interview, Duncan said: “I didn’t tell the media I just bought a car. In fact, I don’t know where they got the news from. I have things bigger than that but I am not like Lagos-based artistes who go about bragging about what they have and what they do not have. My brother, I have been to D’banj’s house but you need to come and see for yourself what I have erected in Port Harcourt.

"I don’t live a fake life. I give back to the communities in my state; I give them boreholes, I give scholarships and I motivate youths. I have a construction company where I resume as a worker
every morning but you won’t hear me making any noise about my possessions because God has blessed me more than a Rolls Royce."

Agreed he's not the owner of the Rolls Royce; he should have just stopped at that. But what's with the comparison between his house and that of D'banj's (or Lagos artistes)? Abi Duncan still dey vex say Mo-Hits no agree to sign am? Lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.