> Woman uses Snapchat selfie and is left shocked & horrified by what she sees | Hot Naija Gist

Friday 10 February 2017

Woman uses Snapchat selfie and is left shocked & horrified by what she sees

On Wednesday, Snapchat user Rachael Gardiner revealed she was left horrified to see a demonic face looking back at her from her selfie .

The 22-year-old expected the picture to show purple flowers around her head.

Instead, she spotted a terrifying face had appeared on her neck and left her boyfriend "freaked out".Rachel said:

"I’d seen other people using the filter so I went on Snapchat to try and look pretty and that thing appeared.I noticed it straight away.I took the picture and showed my boyfriend who was instantly freaked out.I couldn't believe how creepy it looked and showed everyone in work and posted it on Facebook and everyone there thought it looked like a demon."
After reading Rachel's story, Tara, from Kirkby, came forward to claim the same thing had happened to her.
    
                               

Sharing her eerie picture, the 25-year-old told Mirror Online:

"People do not believe this young girl with this Snapchat picture saying it's all lies!"I took this picture on Snapchat myself and it come up with face."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.