> “My Husband’s Ex-Wife Was Foolish, So I Snatched Him From Her” – Nollywood Actress | Hot Naija Gist

Tuesday 12 November 2013

“My Husband’s Ex-Wife Was Foolish, So I Snatched Him From Her” – Nollywood Actress

Nollywood actress, Foluke Daramola, is not just satisfied with snatching someone else’ husband, but she is rubbing salt into the poor woman’s injury by justifying her reasons for stealing the woman’s husband.

The Yoruba actress and producer who broke the home of Kayode and Bukola Salako, says she has no regret sleeping with the man while still married to another woman and even going ahead to marry him.

In a recent interview, Foluke, whose own marriage broke because of her affair with the man, said; “It was foolish of her (Bukky), to have packed out of her matrimonial home because of the extra-marital affair Kayode was having with me.

“In the first instance, did you read in the Bible that any of the people who were the apples of God’s eyes had one wife? As it is now, if Kayode goes ahead and impregnates a woman, will I leave him because of that?

“If I decide to leave my home because my husband is dating another woman or impregnated a woman, who will lose, my husband or me? At the end of the day, it is the woman that owns the home and you hold it the way you want to hold it.

“So, if my husband is misbehaving and I decide to quit, I shouldn’t blame another person for coming in,” she said