> Trey Songz narrates how he handled young Kenyan lad who was begging him for 50 dollars (Photo) | Hot Naija Gist

Monday 26 September 2016

Trey Songz narrates how he handled young Kenyan lad who was begging him for 50 dollars (Photo)

A young boy was begging for money in the streets of Kenya when Trey Songz came in contact with him and gave him some money and also asked to take a photo with him.


Read what he wrote after the cut...

"This little dude was alone with his empty cup in busy downtown Nairobi and he just looked at me and smiled as we were walking.  
I gave him the equivalent of like 50 dollars. 
Then I asked him if I could take a picture with him.
Something about how big and beautiful his spirit was, while holding an empty cup put a lot of things in perspective for me. Overwhelmed with gratitude in these moments. Love my people so much 📷"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.