> Lagos housemaid elopes with boyfriend, steals Madam's money, underwear | Hot Naija Gist

Saturday 10 January 2015

Lagos housemaid elopes with boyfriend, steals Madam's money, underwear

                                                               Not actual image 


One Miss Ijeoma Ugwumba, a mid-level federal civil servant, has been duped by her housemaid and boyfriend!

She narrated her story to Naij below:

“I saw a note from my house help, Oluchi (Muoghalu), saying that she had left. Her (mobile phone) number was not going, I called her parents (in Anambara State) and they said they did not see her. I was rushing to keep an appointment with my date, so I gave her N30,000 to pay into the bank for me. When I came back, Oluchi had disappeared with her bags and my money.”

“Not only that; she left with my DVD (player), my manicure kit, and even had the audacity to take some of my underwear,” she added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.