> I Can’t Tell You If I Am In A Relationship With Yemi Alade Or Not - Alex Ekubo | Hot Naija Gist

Saturday 11 October 2014

I Can’t Tell You If I Am In A Relationship With Yemi Alade Or Not - Alex Ekubo

Mr Nigeria 2010 runner up and actor, Alex Ekubo have decided to keep mum once again over his relationship with female musician, Yemi Alade. Alex while speaking to a vanguard reporter says there are two things he never does, and they are speaking about his finances and talking about his relationship. He however admits the singer has a sweet soul and she’s his personal darling.

“Yemi is vibrant, she’s a breath of fresh air, and she’s young, creative and talented. Have you seen Yemi dance? I’ve been in two of her videos and she is my darling, a sweetheart and there are two things I don’t talk about; they are my finance and my relationship,” he said.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.