> I Had A Relationship With Yul Edochie, Insists Gay Stalker | Hot Naija Gist

Tuesday 28 April 2015

I Had A Relationship With Yul Edochie, Insists Gay Stalker

Yul Edochie alleged gay stalker , Steven Ugochukwu, has accused the Nollywood actor of denying their love affair publicly on Instagram.

We can recall that the Actor had taken to twitter about a month ago to call out his alleged stalker, claiming they have never had an affair.

However, the man, Steven Ugochukwu Nelson Onyebuchiposted recently on his instagram account @theingrate pointing out that they actually were in love contrary to claims earlier made by the actor.

Nelson claimed he has a voice record of his conversation with the actor, still insisting that they were both in love.

Here is what he posted on his instagram account.

“We were in a relationship, had issues caused by him. Warned him not to play silly games with me or I use all I v n soil his name. He didn’t know I was recording all our discussions including the ones he called me n the ones I called. He took on Twitter April 8 and accused me of forcing him to be gay, looking for police to get hold of me. All I did that day was to play our love discussion to my peeps. Show them our chat histories. All this came to him as a shock”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.