> "Tinubu Has Terrible Mouth Odor" - Femi Fani Kayode | Hot Naija Gist

Monday 2 March 2015

"Tinubu Has Terrible Mouth Odor" - Femi Fani Kayode

At a press conference yesterday, Femi Fani-Kayode, while berating Bola Tinubu, for accusing him of many crimes, including bad health, said:

"It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather Bola Tinubu that slurs when he speaks. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but Bola Tinubu that has to take 20 pills before he can speak. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but Bola Tinubu that his hands shakes when he tries to eat and lifts a fork and knife. .

It is not me, It is not Femi Fani-Kayode that his breath is so bad, it is so bad enough to knock off the beard. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode. So, if anybody is to talk about ill health. They should talk about themselves and not about me. .

My name is Femi Fani-Kayode, and nobody can Kill me before my time. Nobody can cut me short and I habour no fear of violence and I do not take threats lightly. Neither do I fear for my life. .

Because I have never shed blood and I do not believe in violence, the angel of the Lord will strike that person dead before they point a gun at me in Jesus Name.”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.