> When I Think Of Skimpy Dresses I wore In Past, I Appreciate My Husband - Actress Mercy Johnson | Hot Naija Gist

Tuesday 11 November 2014

When I Think Of Skimpy Dresses I wore In Past, I Appreciate My Husband - Actress Mercy Johnson

Many celebrity marriages are collapsing, Kogi-State born thespian, Mercy Johnson-Okojie is eager to share what she describes as her winning formula.

She says, “It is simply commitment, having a great husband and being submissive as a woman. And I must add knowing how to deal with your differences with love. Motherhood is just the best thing to have happened to me and in no way would I say it has slowed me or my career down.

“I thank God I am a mother because it has given me the opportunity to understand what being a mother is all about and I am extremely glad about that. Motherhood and
acting are different responsibilities which I learn to manage well, thanks to God and my husband.”

On her dress sense, Mercy says, “Marriage is influencing my dress sense in a more positive way. As I always say my husband is my greatest critic but when it comes to my profession, he understands and has made me grow better than I used to.
Sometimes when I look back and see the dresses I wore, I laugh real hard and thank God for a blessed and understanding friend, manager and hubby.”

E247mag 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.