> RAP BATTLE: ‘You Can Never Ever Murder Me’ - Ice Prince Attacks Fellow Rapper | Hot Naija Gist

Thursday 12 September 2013

RAP BATTLE: ‘You Can Never Ever Murder Me’ - Ice Prince Attacks Fellow Rapper

Nigerian rapper, Ice Prince has reacted to a recent diss song directed at him.
The rapper, Rukus had earlier bashed Ice Prince on his new freestyle ‘The list‘ questioning his lyrical ability. ‘Ice Prince, you that function guy, why the hell are your punches dry? I am transforming while you are under performing. You don’t believe in no bars, I swear this n***a is murmuring‘.

Ice Prince was obviously offended, so he went on to twitter to respond, "You can drop 20 songs now and they still might not blow. If I drop 10 tweets about you, you’ll get an NEA nomination next year". Then adds "Nice raps but don’t start your career dissing me, Naeto, Vector or anyone else u intend to. You can never ever murder me on anything".
Tweets below:
photo