> “I shave my head & shape my beard myself”- Banky W | Hot Naija Gist

Saturday 28 September 2013

“I shave my head & shape my beard myself”- Banky W

In an interview with the Nigerian Tribune, Banky W reacted to being 10th place on Forbes List.He also opened up on one thing people don’t know about him.

Excerpts below:
“I don’t believe very much in such things. Let’s be honest, the real wealthy people are the businessmen like Dangote and the politicians (some of whomgot there by looting Nigeria). They’re the ones with real money. This entertainment business is too much hype. It is more fame than fortune. So I’m not thrilled to it and I don’t think any of us should buy into it too much. I’d rather be wealthy and quiet than famous and broke.”
On what people don’t know about him

I’m not sure how many people know this, but I shave my head and shape my beard myself. I’m my own barber. I’ve been doing it for years. It started when I was in University and didn’t have a lot of money, I learnt to maintain it myself so I didn’t need to spend money on it every week. And now I’m good at it.