> I Found Joy In An Older Woman - Tayo Babatunde Bernard aka Baba Tee | Hot Naija Gist

Saturday 6 July 2013

I Found Joy In An Older Woman - Tayo Babatunde Bernard aka Baba Tee

Tayo Babatunde Bernard, better known as Baba Tee, is a fast-rising actor/comedian. In this interview with FUNSHO AROGUNDADE, the 32-year old actor spoke about his marriage to top celebrity journalist, Yetunde Oduwole

Have you produced any movie of your own?

I have one already, Ijewuru, which was all about an eating competition and really I thank God for its acceptance.

How are you coping as a married man?

I don’t talk about my love life.

Why?

I just don’t know how to talk about it. Please, I wouldn’t want to talk about my marriage.

But you married a woman who has been saying a lot of nice things about you?

It doesn’t matter. I just don’t feel it is necessary to talk about that part of my private life.

Source